Friday, October 5, 2012

Yippe Ki-Yay Motherf***er!!! Die Hard 5 teaser trailer explodes online



     Although I'm a huge fan of the original, I can't say I'm particularly excited for the fifth, and hopefully last edition to the Die Hard franchise.  I mean come on, a quarter of a century later and John McClane (Bruce Willis) is still doing this?  I guess he's "not to old for this shit" after all.
     To spice things up a little the fifth movie, entitled A Good Day to Die Hard, goes global as McClane finds himself in Russia pursuing his estranged son while trying to eliminate a terrorist group.  A NYC cop taking on international terrorists?  Makes perfect sense to me.
     Having said all this, the teaser trailer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvYgGPCHXfk actually looks pretty good.  Don't think I'll be checking it out when it first releases but it might be worth a trip to the dollar theater.
     A Good Day to Die Hard blasts its way into theaters on Valentine's Day* next year.

*Good luck convincing your significant other to go to this movie on February 14th.

No comments:

Post a Comment