Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Harrison Ford hopeful Mark Hamill, Carrie Fisher, and he will return for "Star Wars Episode VII"



I know that a big focus of my blog is to report speculation and rumor. After all isn't that what makes movie rumors so intriguing? Speculating what movies might get made and what actors and directors might be attached? However, there comes a point where you've reported on a situation so much that you need to know where to draw the line.  (I'm looking at you Ghostbusters 3).
When it comes to Star Wars Episode VII, the rumor mill regarding the return of Mark Hamill, Carrie Fisher, and Harrison Ford generates more speculation than the Shroud of Turin. As such I've reached my limit. Until there is evidence that any three of these actors have signed on the dotted line or definitively said "no" to the project, this is the LAST rumor I'm reporting.
In fact it is not much of a rumor so much as an expression of optimism. When recently asked by WGN about the likelihood of the three actors reuniting, Harrison Ford said:
 
 
“I think it’s almost true. I’m looking forward to it. It’s not in the bag yet, but I think it’ll happen, and I’m delighted.”
 
 
Thanks Harrison for reaffirming what we all hope to happen. In related stories the sky is blue, New Jersey governor Chris Christie likes food, and gun control is a hot button issue right now.
Star Wars Episode VII hits theaters summer 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment