Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Release of Monuments Men delayed



Those of you looking forward to seeing The Monuments Men with George Clooney and Matt Damon this December are going to have to wait a little longer.

The film was scheduled to be released this Christmas but it's been pushed to an "unspecified time" in 2014.  "Deadline" reports the reason behind the delay is that visual effects for the film will not be complete by December 18th, the scheduled release date.

If I had to hazard I guess I think audiences won't see The Monuments Men until fourth quarter next year.  Reason being the all-star cast, the fact that Clooney is directing, and that this movie is primed for awards season.

I guess it's safe to say that The Monuments Men is in a statue state right now.*

See what I did there?

No comments:

Post a Comment