Monday, November 14, 2011

THIS...IS...A NEW BLOG!!!!!

Since so many things have changed for me this year (my job, my house, my total lack of interest in the NBA) I figured why not start things off with an entirely different blog solely devoted to movies. I even decided the blog needed to have a cooler address. www.whydithavetobesnakes.blogspot.com is a quote most avid movie fans will recognize. (And if not, 1--why are you on this site and 2--you really can't call yourself a movie fan.) The fact that I actually have internet in my house again (big thanks to my wonderful wife Megan for that) has inspired me once again to get cracking on this movie blog. You have no idea how annoying it is to go to the local library, be able to only work for an hour at a time and NOT be able to upload images.
One thing I want to note about this site is that it will be completely and totally devoted to movie related items. While my previous blog mostly centered around the cinema I occassionally put in a sports rant or perhaps touched on a political issue. No more. If you want sports news go to espn. Or don't. Actually don't they are bunch of shit starting, non-story money whores whose egos are roughly the size of the Crab Nebula. But I digress. If you want political comments go to Glenn Beck's website where the most accurate and non-biased information about all political topics of the day exist. (Anyone who takes that last sentence seriously needs to go to their respective Oxford English dictionaries and look up the word sarcasm.)
At Flicktastic you get what you pay for. So for all my fan(s)? out there welcome to the new blog, hope you enjoy it, and please please comment as often as you can. I love to read feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment