Wednesday, December 12, 2012

"Say Midichlorians again! I dare you to say it again motherf**&@!"



     If you are a Star Wars fan you are a Star Wars fan through and through.  And if you are like most Star Wars fans you have a tough time letting go.  This probably goes double if you were actually in the film like Samuel L. Jackson was.
     The actor (who played Jedi Master Mace Windu in the prequels) in a recent interview with ComingSoon, expressed an interest in coming back to the franchise for the upcoming new trilogy.  Although it appears that Windu died in Revenge of the Sith we never actually saw his body so I guess bringing him back is a possibility.
     Jackson suggests bringing his character back as "a one-armed or one-handed Jedi that's still around that didn't actually die."  The other possibility, states Jackson, is that he "could be a ghost hologram." 
     Frankly, I don't see this happening and to be quite honest I hope it doesn't.  Although I love Samuel L. Jackson, I really didn't care for his character in the prequels.  They didn't seem to add much and I'm not particularly interested in seeing Windu pop up again.  But hey if Jackson can swing it, who am I to tell someone they can't be in a Star Wars movie?
     Star Wars Episode VII: I'm Tired of these motherfuckin' Sith on this motherfucking Star Destroyer hits theaters in summer 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment