Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Will Mary Kate or Ashley Olsen appear in "Man of Steel"



     OK so the answer is actually neither I just wanted to see how some of you would react.  However there is a bit of interesting Olsen news pertaining to Man of Steel.  Jimmy Olsen, or should I say his replacement?
     According to "Comicbookmovie" and IMDB there is a Man of Steel screen credit listed for a Rebecca Buller.  Her character's name?  Jenny Olsen.  Yes friends and neighbors it looks like Jimmy has been replaced by Jenny. 
     Personally I don't have an issue with this.  Zack Snyder and crew have already made numerous changes in order to put their personal stamp on this particular Superman movie.  Perry White (Laurence Fishburne) is now black, Lois Lane is a redhead, and John Williams will  not be scoring the film.  I know that these changes, including Jenny Olsen, fly in the face of Superman cannon, but I'd rather have an original Superman film than a rehashed, recycled piece of garbage that follows the Superman codex.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry, I didn't take the bait...a movie that has a chance to be this good wouldn't cast crappy talent. You might as well have tried to tell me Lindsey Lohan was going to play Lois Lane.

    ReplyDelete