Friday, October 5, 2012

Dark Knight anthology and Extended Edition for "The Hobbit: There and Back Again" to hit late next year


   
     Damn you Hollywood!  It's like you know I have a sick obsession with collecting movies.
     In a move that apparently wants to drain me of my bank account, Warner Bros. just announced that they will be releasing an ultimate Dark Knight anthology and an extended edition of The Hobbit: There and Back Again. 
     According to "Movies.com" The Dark Knight Trilogy Ultimate Collector's Edition will drop in the third quarter next year.  An extended edition of The Hobbit is also slated for the fourth quarter, just in time for the second edition in the trilogy.
     Can't say I'm surprised by these moves.  Leave it to the movie industry to squeeze every cent out of the public.  In any case while I won't be purchasing the Dark Knight edition I most certainly will be getting the extended cut of the The Hobbit.  Provided of course my wife doesn't kill me first.

No comments:

Post a Comment