Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Guess what?! I've got a fever and the only prescription is more Kat Dennings!



Let's get this out of the way first:  "Two Broke Girls" is an awful television show.  I watched about five minutes of it once and wanted to gouge my eyes out with a spoon.  And then pour bleach in the sockets.  Having said that I actually liked Kat Dennings as Darcy Lewis, Jane Foster's co-worker in Thor. 

Well according to "IGN" the upcoming Thor: The Dark World will soon begin reshoots that include more of a focus on Kat Dennings role.  When asked by "IGN" if the reshoots are for the purpose of expanding her role, Dennings answered in the affirmative.  What's odd is that the majority of the sequel is supposed to be set on Asgard, presumably without Dennings.  Even stranger was that Dennings said she underplayed her role in the first film just in case they edited her character out.  Wow.  I didn't even think that was a consideration.  Shows what I know.

Thor: The Dark World will be the second movie in Marvel's Phase II and it opens November 8th.

1 comment:

  1. Soooo... the reason for the fake titty shot is.....???

    ReplyDelete