Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Baby this is not a firework or a joke...Katy Perry wants to star in "Blade Runner 2"



 


Now before I put this out there bear in mind that the chances of this happening are probably about 1%.

Singer Katy Perry is currently making the circuit promoting The Smurfs 2 (and God help us all a Smurfs 3 is in the works) and was interviewed by "The Metro."  She's interested in transitioning into other non-animated films and had this to say:

With films, I hope to win you all over with animation and then do other films. I am really interested in comedy, and I would really love to play Rachael in Blade Runner 2, if Ridley would just call! I think I'd enjoy playing the opposite of what you expect.


Yeah Katy I really wouldn't hold your breath on this one.  I highly doubt Academy Award nominee Ridley Scott is going to pick up the phone and offer the iconic role Sean Young played to the woman who sang, "I Kissed A Girl."  The chances of that happening are about as likely as A-Rod becoming a Catholic priest. 

I mean talk about your horrible ideas.  To be perfectly honest I'm not fully convinced Blade Runner 2 should even happen.  The film is a science fiction classic and I think Scott should leave it on the shelf.  It's in development Hell right now anyway. 

Next thing you know Kei$ha will be calling Scott requesting to play the role of Maximus in a Gladiator remake.

Katy you're hot and have incredible breasts but that's about where it ends for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment