Tuesday, July 9, 2013

We're almost there man! Dumb and Dumber sequel to drop in 2014



Well it's been a long time coming and honestly I won't fully believe it is happening until I see Harry and Lloyd on the big screen, but it looks like we are moving closer to Dumb and Dumber To.  (Yes that's how the title is going to be.)

In a recent interview on "Late Night With Jimmy Fallon" Jeff Daniels revealed that if all goes well filming on the sequel should begin this September with a planned release of next year.  This would coincide nicely as 2014 marks the 20th anniversary of the release of the original film.

Jim Carrey could definitely use some good press right now as his recent comments condemning the violence in next month's Kick Ass 2 (which he's in!) didn't do him any favors. 

Personally, I'm excited for this.  The original Dumb and Dumber is a classic comedy I remember from my childhood, one that I actually saw with my Mom and sister.  The plot looks interesting and I'm glad the Farrelly brothers are involved.  Now if the can just bring back Lauren Holly.....



No comments:

Post a Comment