Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Enough already Star Trek!


     That's it.  I'm done.  This is officially the LAST post I'm doing about the next Star Trek villain until JJ Abrams or the studio makes an official announcement.
     Although Karl Urban recently stated on his tour for the upcoming Dredd that the next Star Trek villain would be Gary Mitchell (look him up I'm not delving into it) producer Roberto Orci has now come out and said that is not the case.  Orci would only state that "sequels are about the bad guy."  Really Bobby?  That's deeper than Jerry Springer's final thought.
     In a somewhat less vague statement, Orci did tell "TrekMovie" that the sequel would not be called Star Trek 2 although he did not indicate what the subtitle would be.  I figured this would probably be the case.  After all Star Trek II always and forevermore will be The Wrath of Khan.
     In any case I wish that the producers of this film would just come out and say who the villain is already because, like many people in the Trek community, I'm getting tired of the rampant speculation and misinformation.

No comments:

Post a Comment