Monday, March 18, 2013

"The Wolverine" trailer to SCHNNICK!!! its adamantium claws in theaters soon



     For those of you wondering when the hell we are going to get a trailer (any trailer) for The Wolverine anytime soon, director James Mangold has an answer for you.  And it is sooner than you think.
     According to the director's Twitter account, The Wolverine teaser trailer will debut next Friday March 29th just in time for Easter.  Additionally, the trailer for the trailer will be on March 26th and the teaser trailer on March 27th. 
    I have to say it's good to know that we are finally going to get SOMETHING regarding this film.  After all it is only four months away and I recently went to a film where I saw a teaser for a Valentine's Day movie...for NEXT YEAR.  Not hearing anything for this long would typically have me worried but I trust James Mangold.  I think he's a brilliant director.
     The Wolverine slices its way into theaters July 26th. 

No comments:

Post a Comment