Monday, April 29, 2013

Ryan Reynolds continues to do movies despite my strong desire for him not to

  
I'm not a huge fan of Ryan Reynolds.  Mostly because I think he plays himself in movies and if it is not a comedy based film it is really a waste of my time.* 
     Deadline reports that Reynolds will team up with director Tarsem Singh for the 2011 Blacklist script Selfless.  The plot is actually quite intriguing as it involves a man who is dying who must have his brain transplanted into a younger man's body.  However, when he wakes up he discovers that the body he inhabits is a murder victim and soon finds himself tracked by killers.
     Alex and David Pastor penned the script.  Obviously I'm a huge sci-fi junkie so this sounds right up my alley but I might have to wait for a rental on this one if only because Ryan Reynolds is in it.  No time table yet on when production will begin.  Reynolds can next be seen in this summer's R.I.P.D alongside Jeff Bridges.

*The fact that he's married to the incredibly gorgeous Blake Lively doesn't help either.

No comments:

Post a Comment