Monday, October 21, 2013

This is my BOOM SEQUEL! Bruce Campbell signs on for sequel to Army of Darkness



I loved the Evil Dead reboot from earlier this year, but if you revel in the original trilogy like I do, I couldn't help regretting it wasn't a straight sequel involving Bruce Campbell.

Request answered.

At Wizard World Nashville Comic Con this weekend the King himself was on hand discussing past and present projects.  When asked point blank whether there would be a sequel to Army of Darkness, Campbell stated, "All right sir, the answer is yes."

Now I know we've heard this sort of thing in the past but Sam Raimi recently confirmed that he spent the entire summer writing the sequel.  To have Campbell give a definitive "yes" to this project is finally a step in the right direction.

Now if we can just get a sequel to Bubba Ho-Tep.....

No comments:

Post a Comment