Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Arnie is BAAAACK!!! Trailer for "The Last Stand" hits



     Anyone who knows me knows I have a borderline man-crush on Arnold Scharzenegger and his movies.  While they aren't all great films (i.e Junior and Jingle All the Way) most of them are pretty kickass, especially the 80s ones.  While Arnie has been wiling away as the governor of Kali-forn-ya over the last few years, he's finally getting back into the movie thing.  His next film is January's The Last Stand, and while I may be biased it looks pretty awesome to me. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oc0x-jiewTE 

The whole thing just looks like classic Arnold--the guns, the one-liners, the action scenes--I think I even saw the Conan sword in there.  Call me delusional but I'll be there come January 18th.  Welcome back you cheating, English language murdering, magnificent bastard!

1 comment:

  1. Saw the preview for this the other day as well. Not too bad, I must say. Probably an entertaining rental for me, but not a trip to the theater.

    ReplyDelete