Wednesday, November 21, 2012

The franchise based on dead people refuses to die, Paranormal Activity 5 coming soon



     The Paranormal Activity franchise is proving to be the new Saw, and like the bloody torture films, PA refuses to go away.
     "Coming Soon" reports that Paranormal Activity 5 will haunt its way into theaters on October 25, 2013.  Production is set to start early next year but no lead actor or actress has yet been cast.  Also no word on what exactly the plot is going to be.  I'm guessing things go bump in the night, stuff gets knocked around, and people get frightened.
     Listen I was a huge fan of the first film.  It was literally the scariest movie I'd seen since Pet Semetary.  And I watched it in the dark, late at night, alone, so that was a brilliant plan.  In any event Paranormal Activity 4 received wretched reviews and I doubt Paranormal Activity 5 will do any better.  Yet as long there is money to be made, I'm sure the studio will keep rolling them out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment