Saturday, June 9, 2012

Django Unchained trailer is...well...off the chain!!!!



     Aside from the dreadful Jackie Brown I am a huge fan of Quentin Tarantino's films.  So when I heard that his next film was about a bounty hunting slave who seeks vengeance over the men who captured and sold his wife I was intrigued.  When I found out Jamie Foxx, Christof Waltz, Samuel L. Jackson, and Leonardo DiCaprio were going to be in this film I said, "Um why am I not watching this right now??!!"
     Well if any of you went to see Prometheus the other night like I did, you were privileged to watch the first trailer for Tarantino's new film Django Unchained.  It was all kinds of awesome.  From the opening Johnny Cash music to Foxx's final reminder that "the 'D' is silent" there wasn't a thing I didn't love about this preview*.  I cannot wait for the holiday season for this film to hit theaters.
     In the meantime you'll just have to make due with the trailer like I did.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1P5_E4ACAFM

     Django Unchained busts out Christmas Day.

*Favorite part in the trailer:  "How do you like the bounty hunting business?"  "You get to kill white folks and they pay you for it.  What's not to like?"


No comments:

Post a Comment