Thursday, February 20, 2014

I See Famous People With Sling Blades!!! Haley Joel Osment and Billy Bob Thornton join the 'Entourage' movie



I never watched "Entourage," probably because HBO is a fickle lover that comes in and out of my life depending on when the new season of "Game of Thrones" is out.  It never caught my curiosity anyway but I'm astute enough to know that it had quite a following.

As the big screen version of the television show ramps up, more and more stars are jumping on board.  The latest are a pair of Academy Award nominees. 

Warner Bros reports that actors Billy Bob Thornton and Haley Joel Osmet will join the cast as a father and son duo named Larsen and Travis McCredle respectively.  As to how these two characters play into the plot of Entourage, no one seems to know. 

Principal photography for Entourage is currently underway.  At this time there is no release date.


No comments:

Post a Comment