Sunday, February 10, 2013

Good news this is, Frank Oz return he will if Yoda film reality it becomes




     The Jedi Master Yoda is easily one of my top five movie characters of all time and when the recent announcement of stand alone Star Wars movies came along, the green guy's name was right at the top of the list.
     According to "Screenrant" the voice and puppet master of Luke Skywalker's trainer, Frank Oz, is down for a return.  He says it depends on the script of course and that the puppet aspect of Yoda is out of the question, which I agree with wholeheartedly.  It is strange to me that he would say it would depend on the script considering The Phantom Menace was pretty awful.
     I for one think this is great news and I sincerely hope Oz returns.  More than anything though I'm looking forward to uncovering the Yoda's past which is shrouded in mystery. 
     In the meantime Star Wars Episode VII hits theaters summer 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment