Thursday, November 7, 2013

A double dose of superhero rumor for 'Batman Vs. Superman'





Well who doesn't love a good rumor?  I know I do.  Especially when it comes to tent pole films like Batman Vs. Superman.*  Today just happens to bring us two care of two different sources.

"Schmoes Know" reports that Olga Kurylenko (Quantum of Solace) is currently testing for the role of Wonderwoman for the upcoming DC film.  Kurylenko doesn't have the role in the bag yet but apparently Warner Bros. is extremely interested.  I have to say as hot as Kurylenko is I don't think she fits the physical picture of Wonderwoman.  She's just not voluptuous enough.  Call me a chauvinist pig but I don't think got the curves to play the Amazonian princess.  Warner Bros. needs someone with the physical type along the lines of Katy Perry**.  But not with her "acting" skills.

The second rumor comes care of "Latino Review" which sites a very "trusted source" that the character of Nightwing will appear in the film.  For those of you not a nerd like myself, Nightwing was the superhero persona Dick Grayson, the original Robin, adopted after he parted ways with Bruce Wayne/Batman.  Having Nightwing in the movie makes sense because Zack Snyder's Batman is supposed to be a weathered and experienced Dark Knight. 

Obviously there's no substantiating these rumors right now.  But it's definitely peaked my interest.

*I just can't see Warner Bros. keeping the title of this movie as Batman Vs. Superman.  I just can't.

**And just because I can...here's a picture of Katy Perry:




Oh to be Elmo in that picture....

No comments:

Post a Comment