Thursday, November 21, 2013

'Breaking Bad' actor Aaron Paul joins drama 'Fathers and Daughters'





My wife Megan and I never got on the 'Breaking Bad' boat (or should I say trailer) but we are making up for it now on Netflix and are firmly ensconced in season 3.  I've been really impressed with Aaron Paul's Jesse Pinkman and I'm glad to see he's starting to get roles post 'Breaking Bad.'  (Although to be truthful I'm not all that psyched for Need for Speed).

Put Paul down for another role as he's joined he cast of the film Fathers and Daughters, a drama about a father and daughter separated by twenty five years apart and their attempts to reconcile.  Actress Amanda Seyfried will play the daughter while Academy Award winner Russell Crowe will play the father.  No news on Paul's role but 10 to 1 it's Seyfried's love interest.

Paul certainly hasn't stayed still after 'Breaking Bad.'  The aforementioned Need for Speed releases early next year as well as the film Hellion.  Paul is also currently filming Ridley Scott's Biblical epic Exodus.  Pinkman power!

Need for Speed releases March 14, 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment